Friday, December 10, 2010

My First Review

I am going to be posting my first product review next week. Though my blog is primarily for me to air my dirty laundry and complain to the cyber world at large I have been interested in testing out goodies and letting others know whether they're worth spending some of your last unemployment check on (sorry 99ers, it's just a joke).

Anyway, recently I was contacted by a nice woman named Brittany over at  TheirToys.com who offered me this first product review opportunity. Now, I know what you're thinking, a toy review is super sweet but they do not sell the type of toys families are dealing with at this time of year. They carry a wide and reasonably priced array of adult toys to jingle your bell. The item I will be reviewing is the Lipstick Vibe:
Grrl Toyz® Incognito Lipstick Vibe, Hot Pink
Pretty, isn't it?

The item arrived just the other day so hopefully I will be able to try it over the weekend and post the review on Monday or Tuesday. Family members and my more conservative readers need not cringe, I will keep my review clean and professional. You will not have to deal with an in depth explanation of my lady lumps or the scene in which the usage took place. Nothing but the facts in the most respectful manner I can muster. Anyone who is still reading my inconsistent experiment is invited back next week to check out this review and maybe get some ideas to make your holidays bright.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hold back; I prefer the truth

Related Posts with Thumbnails