Thank you to my new friend Jacqui over at The Ins & Outs of a Stay at Home Mom and Wife for my first award. I like this one because I like to think of myself as a “Versatile” blogger (gloating is now done). As with most awards there are some guidelines the recipient must follow and they are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
I have taken care of number 1 in the opening paragraph above. As for number 2, here goes:
1) I have lived in Las Vegas for 16 years. I am now a true local and my kids were born here. An amazing fact to all of those who believe all you can do here is party.
2) Even though I am a chick and a heterosexual, I enjoy a good strip club every now and then (probably a product of fact #1 above).
3) I moved 17+ times growing up and I was not in a military family.
4) I met my husband 17 years ago but did not date him until 4 years ago.
5) I would like to get my Master’s Degree in school counseling and help high school students pick reasonable paths for their future.
6) I’m deathly afraid of spiders to the point of not being able to sleep in a home where I know one is roaming freely.
7) Though I always speak to the contrary, I would like to have a third child. Maybe even a girl.
I have hand picked the following 15 bloggers to receive this award from me (hopefully they take it and play along):
Nacia @ Moms in Boyland
Aunt Becky @ Mommy Wants Vodka
LLuvia @ I’ve Been Thinking
Robin @ Mass Hole Mommy
Keely Mann@ Mann Land 5
Dr. Heckle @ Dr. Heckle
Gas @ Brakes and Gas
Lisa @ Smell the Coffee Lisa
Leslee @ Waiting for the Click
Dina @ Family Sanity Reviews
Holly @ Domestic Dork
Erin @ Cultivating Rosebuds
Jennymac @ Let’s Have a Cocktail
As for number 4, I will be contacting my chosen bloggers tomorrow. In the interim go check them out.